As a team of hair condition and style perfectionists, quality hair requires time. The time required depends on the type of services you are having. Generally, colour appointments that include a cut and blow-dry can take approximately three-four hours. We could be complete in two hours, at times longer. We discuss this in detail in during your free no obligation consultation and promise it’ll be worth it.
We use a range of styling products from L’oreal Professional, Redken, Oribe, Virtue Labs, V76,
Parking is available on St Kilda Road, with two+ hour spots located directly out front of our premises. Additional Parking available on Toorak Road. We offer free all day parking on Saturdays – enquire for details!
At RHB we will always perform a thorough consultation prior to your service. However, if the final result doesn’t present as you discussed, we will rectify it at no extra charge. We allow 1 week for you to return with undesired results. If you are unhappy with the final result by choice, we will perform any re-work at usual pricing rates.
At the time of booking your first appointment, we request your credit card details of which are encrypted on our system that is certified to data privacy industry standards. Credit card details will only be used for late cancellations and no show appointments. (*Refer to Cancellations) and are removed from our system after your appointment.
RHB offers an SMS reminder service which is sent to you 48 hours prior to your appointment. On receipt of the SMS, we ask that you confirm ‘YES’ or call us for a new appointment. RHB reserves the right to offer unconfirmed appointments to our client waiting list.
RHB stands by the quality of products stocked. After purchasing a product, if you are not satisfied with the product, you may exchange for another of the same value. Please note, we do not provide refunds.
Our team reserves your appointments especially for you. We trust you will be respectful and courteous by contacting us promptly if you are unable to attend an appointment. If you are running more than 20 minutes late, please let us know – we will do everything we can to accommodate you. However, please keep in mind that we may have to reschedule your appointment, or may not have time to complete the whole service, in which case you will need to make another booking. Please note:
Cancellations in less than 24 hours’ notice will result in a charge of 50% of the service cost.
No Shows will also result in a charge of 50% of the service cost.
For larger appointments (over 2 hours in duration) where you change your mind within 24 hours prior to your appointment time will also result in 50% of the service cost.
Other General Information
RHB reserves the right to cancel or change prices and promotions at any time.
We respect your privacy and will not use your information inappropriately.
If for any reason you feel you are not liable for cancellation/no show charges we will investigate further to deem its liability as set out in our booking policy on a case by case basis within 30 days from the charged fees and substantiate if a refund is in order.
Please email us at [email protected] within that time if you are not satisfied that the charges are liable so that we can resolve any problems.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us
We accept ZIPPAY, Cash, EFTPOS, Visa and Mastercard and American Express.
Haircut only without blow-dry?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to have a haircut without a blow dry. We need to see the cut when it’s dry to assess whether or not it needs extra cutting and finessing. Cutting the hair dry is a key part of making it perfect.
Do I need a Blow-dry?
We highly recommend a blow dry with your colour service so that you can see and assess the colour. A Salon policy is for first-time clients to have a blow-dry with their colour service to ensure ultimate satisfaction with the result.
- Luree Pty Ltd trading as RHB Salon is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website: https://www.rhbsalon.com (Site).
- We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Personal information collection and use
- RHB collects personally identifiable information about you, being:
- your name;
- your contact information including email address; and
- payment details.
What we do with your personal information
- We collect, hold and use your personal information for the following reasons:
- assist us in providing services to you;
- contact you or respond to your queries;
- tailor your experience of the Site and our communications to you;
- to advertise our services and the Site;
- for our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements;
- to compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics; and
- for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
Will my my personal information be disclosed?
- From time to time, we may disclose your personal information (on a confidential basis) to agents and others that we use in the ordinary operation of our business, billing, marketing and promotion, user experience research and surveys, Site hosting and support and maintenance. We will only disclose your information to the extent required for the purpose of the third party providing services contracted to us so that we may service you.
- Your personal information will never be sold to any third party.
- Personal information that we collect from you will be stored in servers located in Australia.
Site User Tracking Experience
- We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site.
- In particular, we may use Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- We may use local storage objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences.
Social media features
Protecting and maintaining personal information
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, however we cannot guarantee that our systems and stored data will be completely free from third party interception or are free from corruption.
- Some parts of the Site are not protected by any form of encryption to protect information you send from your computer to us over the internet. Further, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. In light of this, we cannot ensure or warrant, and do not warrant, the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You transmit this information at your own risk.
- If you use our Site to link to another site we encourage you to view their terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and security statements before disclosing any of your personal information on those sites.
Accessing personal information
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your personal information to ensure we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you wish to access the information we hold about you, or make a request to have your details changed, please email [email protected]
- If you don’t want us to use your personal information in a particular manner, or at all, let us know. We’ll do our best to observe it, subject to our obligations at law.
If you have concerns
- If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information or require further information, please contact our Privacy Champion at [email protected]